We are looking for a temporarily Scrum master with finance or banking experience.
Start date: February 2024
Duration: 12 months (36 hours a week)
Language: Fluent in Dutch and English!!
*Please submit your cv including a motivation based on the jobdescription*
This is a temporary role where a freelance professional will be temporary on the pay-role (based on your freelance rate).
#ict #scrummaster #PSM123 #facilitating #software #coaching #banking
Online Access Management is working on key deliverables and is a crucial enabler in growing a better world together with complex requirements from users, internal teams and external developments.
Within our Area our teams work on everything concerning authentication and authorisations within our apps and online environment, for clients and for employees.
As a Scrum Master you are able to coach two teams to self-organise. You ensure that nothing stands in the way of a good team delivery. You will be removing impediments or guide the teams to remove impediments themselves. Besides the work you do for your teams, you are also part of a team of Scrum Masters, who facilitate various activities/rituals for the area.
– Guiding and coaching one or two High Performing Teams to a level that they aspire to, that is what it is about.
– Together you create high-value products using Agile/Scrum concepts and principles following the S@S guidelines.
– You regularly coordinate the back log and priorities with stakeholders within and outside the team. In addition, your focus is on initiating, participating and creating a continuous improvement process.
Who are you
– You are a pro-active team player who immediately sees what a team needs to accelerate.
– You support several teams by educating them and helping them control progress on the (software) development process.
– You are self-aware, you know your unique qualities and you know how to use them as effectively as possible.
– You should be able to T-shape within the team as per the requirement or when time allows.
Required knowledge and experience:
– Educated at University level, finished bachelor’s or master’s degree, e.g. Computer Science;
– You are an experienced certified (PSM1, PSM2) Scrum Master, at least 3 years;
– You have experience in guiding multicultural teams;
– You have experience coaching High Performing Teams;
-Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices;
– Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
– Excellent communication and mentoring skills, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect;
– You master the English and Dutch language;
– You have knowledge and experience as a developer, tester or business analyst;
– Preferably you have worked in a financial environment; this is a big plus.
Michel Koning 06-34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!)+ indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 06 – 34657362.