We are looking for a temporarily (or freelance) Service manager / Operations Lead for the Front office Solutions team.
Start date: Immediate
Duration: till 30-9-2023 with option to extend (40 hours)
Location: Hybryde / may meet up with the team once a week in Den Bosch
Language: Fluent in English
Interview: We are expecting 2 stages of interview
Please submit english version of the cv.
#ict #Servicedelivery #SAP #AWS #infrastructure #integration
Our client is the leading European learning company, serving over 20 million students in eleven countries. They offer printed and digital learning materials as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education.
We are looking for a Service Manager / Operations Lead for our Front Office Solutions team. We hope you have knowledge and experience of the support, maintenance and operational activities of business systems and applications as well as privacy and security.
You work closely with the order to cash, marketing and sales, finance & reporting and data integrations teams, as well as stakeholders and the development team.
The Service Manager will provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout our organisation. The goal is to keep our organization running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
Team size: around 30 people + international operating companies stakeholders.
There will be introduction training provided at the begining of the rol.
• Strong communicator and team player experienced in DevOps, Agile way-of-working (SAFe & Scrum)
• Being a good sparring partner for Operations Lead as well as process experts/key users
• Self-starter, working effectively and independently
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in good relation with stakeholders and team
• Highly organized with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Knowledge of related to SAP technical landscape, authorization and SAP Basis functions is a must have
• AWS knowledge, also in serverless environment
• Experience with ITIL Framework and knowledge about ITSM tools like Service Now and Jira
• Experience with ICT infrastructure related topics
• Knowledge with integration and architecture principles
General Skills (non-technical)
• Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and analytical approach to problem solving
• Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
• Effective planning and organization skills
• Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
• Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
• A minimum of 5 years work experience as Service Management or in a comparable role
• Experience in Project Management
• Experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
• Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
• Fluent in English language
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
For more information please call us on 06 – 34657362 or drop me an email on email@example.com.