We have a very interesting vacancy for a Microsoft 365 engineer; someone who knows or wants to learn all the ins and outs of Microsoft 365.
An independent role where you initiate and are responsible for innovative M365 projects.
You have a clear vision how M365 can help us in our IT-transition and to reach our company goals.
You have a technical background and can implement M365 hands-on.
You make colleagues enthousiastic about your ideas and M365 possibilities.
The company employs 200 colleagues who are fully committed to create a better, safe and green environment! We have a nice team that works together intensively, automates many processes in particular and want to move forward with innovation. Storage, computing power, data, audio and integration of systems are topics that we will tackle in 2023. Everyone contributes to this.
We are looking to expand our team with engineers on various topics, so that we are better suited to the changing digital demand.
Every now and then we take a break and work together on a fun challenge, socialize in the pub or go to an interesting event.
– In our digital transition you will be involved in the operation and further development of Microsoft 365 (M365).
– You ensure that we benefit optimally from M365 in collaboration, communication, information provision and integration of our current application landscape.
– You organize the operation and use the right monitoring and support tools to prevent issues, incidents and vulnerabilities; as much as possible.
– You do this by providing insight into current processes and working methods, setting priorities and taking our employees to this new environment.
– Of course you make optimal use of the integration options of the entire M365 suite. You make good use of the GUI and the Powershell.
It would also be nice if you have experience with migrating Document management systems to Sharepoint.
– You work together with colleagues from the ICT team and you can use specific suppliers during the operation and projects.
– You make independent decisions and report regularly with stakeholders.
– You closely follow developments at Microsoft; you know the Microsoft roadmap.
– You know how to value these developments and come up with proposals for improvements.
– a M365 specialist; you grew up with Microsoft, you know all ins and outs.
– You are curious about our application landscape and where possible you will further optimize this with Microsoft. You regularly surprise us with realistic innovation. Bottom line: you are the owner of our M365 domain.
– You are a good listener, you have a quick overview of the situation and you find the right solutions for the questions of our researchers.
– You have a structured way of working and documenting.
– You enjoy working in a team in which you are the specialist in your field.
– You fit well with us with your hands-on mentality, curiosity and customer focus.
– At least 5 years of demonstrable experience with M365 projects, and 10 years of experience in ICT.
– You are able to make an application architecture plan.
– You can independently lead projects and show ownership.
– You take initiative and can get people involved in changes.
– You have a good mastery of the Dutch and English language (in word and writing).
Furthermore you have
– Sufficient specific (Microsoft) certificates obtained.
– Experience with ITIL and project management tools such as Prince2 or Scrum.
– At least 3 relevant M365 references.
– an independent role within a professional and informal small team. We expect you to own M365 and make decisions independently.
– a collegial working environment in a modern and sustainable building with the option of working partly from home.
– plenty of opportunity to work on your network and knowledge.
– an excellent salary (scale 10) and extended benefits including Flexible Employment Conditions Budget and pension (collective labor agreement Water companies).
– a laptop, telephone and a home workplace.
– training and personal development opportunities.
Michel Koning 06-34657362
Are you interested in this permanent vacancy? E-mail us your CV and a short motivation. Of course you can also call us on 06-34657362. We look forward hearing from you!