We are looking for an experienced (interim or freelance) senior Video Collaboration Engineer.
Location: onsite in Amsterdam is a must
Period: 4+ months (32-40 hr/week)
Project start date: ASAP
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome
We build innovative systems that make the world better. Our team works on diverse projects in an agile environment, integrating a variety of products and services into one tailor-made solution.
What you’ll do
As part of the Digital Workplace Technology team you will plan, design, deploy, and maintain best-in-class AV service (Audio video) for our meeting and collaboration spaces.
This position is based at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
– Deliver the best Video Collaboration experiences for in-room and remote participants with MS Teams
– Adapt, upgrade and maintain existing Video Collaboration solutions to keep up with business requirements and user feedback
– Work in a global team that focuses on the technologies used in the Digital Workplace to engineer and deliver solutions for our global user community, work closely with the Product Manager and our key stakeholders
– (Remotely) manage activities of AV integration vendors during various AV projects across several offices
– Develop and maintain standards and ensure all deployed AV solutions are raised to those standards
– Keep the Video Collaboration infrastructure healthy, up-to-date, and monitored and centrally managed, minimizing operational overhead
– Deploy & document additional services relevant to the meeting experience such as Room Booking & Digital Signage across the company for handover to operational support
– Handle 3rd line support related service requests and incidents for the supported technologies and infrastructure
– Technically lead large TT broadcast events, such as global venues (MS Teams Live Events), in collaboration with Internal Comms, partners and suppliers, and our internal support organization
What you’ll need
– Bachelor degree in related technical studies, or equivalent through work experience
– 5+ years of professional experience and expertise in an IT engineering role focused on Video Conferencing and AV solutions
– A good understanding of Video Collaboration within MS Teams
– Familiarity with various AV platforms and solutions and good awareness of trends in the AV space
– Strong analytical, and hands-on problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and ability to manage complex or escalated support issues
– Excellent (English) communication skills and cross-cultural adaptability
– Creative ideas, suggestions and a new way of doing something
– Learning and adapting to new technologies
What’s nice to have
– Understanding of network technologies
– Availability to travel from time to time
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362