We are looking for an experienced (interim or freelance) Projectmanager Data science / data migration
Location: hybride (Den Bosch 1 – 2 days)
Period: 6+ months (32-40 hr/week)
Project start date: ASAP
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome
Lage international enterprise.
Experience / Professional qualification:
– Experience in the execution of data migration for at least 5 years
– Responsible management of at least 3 IT consulting or development projects with more than 20 project members and more than a 9-month duration
– Management and coordination of larger IT-related projects, guidance of employees of the consultant as well as of the ordering party within a project organisation
– Long–time application and organisation know-how, the ability to create and change the business processes and to implement more efficient processes and technologies
– Proved project and subproject responsibility within the new conception and implementation of new courses of events and processes
Qualification / Education:
– Completed studies; informatics or business informatics studies (studies at technical college / university) preferable
– Only a vocational education without studies is not sufficient
– Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
– International experience
The data science team participates as a team in one of the ARTs, so knowledge of working within SAFe is a nice advantage.
The team of works as an end-to-end team; that is, of accessing data, developing models and managing them.
What we are looking for in this role:
– someone who is strong in terms of personality can give pushback.
– someone who has a technical background (not necessarily data science) to be able to conduct and follow the conversation.
– and someone who doesn’t follow scrum too much by the rules, but knows the rules.
– and in terms of experience a 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience.
Michel Koning 06-34657362