We are looking for an experienced (interim or freelance) Snowflake data engineer.
Location: hybride (Den Bosch 1 – 2 days)
Period: 6+ months (32-40 hr/week)
Project start date: ASAP
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome
Lage international enterprise.
– Configuring and setting up Azure/Snowflake infrastructure.
– Performing extract and load tasks using pre-existing pipeline infrastructure.
– Developing transformation code to integrate staging data into the company’s Core Data Model.
– Participating in testing, automation, and operational activities.
Skills and experience:
– Hands on experience with Snowflake datawarehousing.
– experience with data (vault) modelling.
– experience with automation of data pipelines using Snowflake and DBT.
– experience with test automation.
– experience with Python, ideally in combination with Databricks.
– 3+ years of experience in a data engineering environment.
– and on personal level a engineering culture, innovative and is willing to take the lead.
Michel Koning 06-34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us:
– your up-to-date CV (word format)
– short motivation based on the job description (!)
– your indicationrate
via the button below or directly by mail email@example.com.
For more information please call us on 085 – 06 53 646.