We are looking for an experienced (interim or freelance) Automation tester with experience with Selenium.
Location: Den Bosch
Period: 12+ months (32-40 hr/week)
Project start date: ASAP
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome
large international company
We are looking for medior/senior automation testers with broad test automation experience. Per direct, full-time (32-40 hours). The project needs testers (not juniors) who are able to shape and form testsets, testscripts and testscenario’s with belonging testdata.
– masters all aspects of testing (unit, system integration, functional, automated, regression, load, performance, etc.)
– is able to create complete testdata (sets) and maintain those (and understands which testdata-sets need to be ready for what test-goals)
– is able to come up with a complete set of testscenario’s for both unit testing, (integrated) system testing and acceptation testing
– is able to derive testscripts with belonging testsets for these tests
– is able to automate these testscripts in the test-automation toolkit (Selenium, TOSCA, Basics of Java, JIRA)
– is able to work with both the project´s developers and with other DevOps teams and business representatives
– understands interfaces and end-to-end testing and acceptance
– has experience with migration projects
– nice to have: has experience with SAFe / Scrum frameworks
– nice to have: has experience within energy / utilities market
– nice to have: has experience within the CCM domain (preferably with Quadient Inspire)
– nice to have: basics of SAP ISU & CRM, Appli tool (for functional testing)
– nice to have: Tmap of ISTQB certificate
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!)+ indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 085 – 06 53 646 or 06 – 34657362.