For our end-user client we are looking for an experienced Scrum master with exceleent communication skills.
Location: hybride / remote + 1 day Den Bosch
Duration: 12 months with option to extent (32 hrs. /week)
– 3 days remote, 1 day in the office in Den Bosch
– NL-talig is een voorwaarde, CV’s in het Engels aanleveren!!
We are looking for a Scrum Master for the Learning Test and Assessment team (TEAS).
In 2020 the TEAS needed to change due to a need to service more platforms then before. As TEAS wants to be the test and assessment platform for all clients, it must offer easy connectivity, configurability, and interoperability for all.
It will adopt the Component Architecture Strategy to build and maintain the new versatile platform.
TEAS connects with a lot of different customers, which means that is every important to be high skilled in stakeholder management. Together with the Business Analyst and the Product owner of the team, the scrum master makes sure that the requirements from the business are clear, but it is even more important that the needs from out the team are met as well. It is therefore important that the scrum master is very agile, is decisive, keeps the overview and knows how to balance in between the team and the stakeholders.
The team consists of 10 people (DEV, PO, BA, SE).
• Strongly serving and supporting the Development Scrum Team
• Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
• This person should personify Scrum and Agile
• Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
• Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on self-organization to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
• Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and managing the product backlog
Skills and Qualifications:
• Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for multiple software development teams
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Experience with SAFe framework
• Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc)
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective planning and organizational skills
• Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
• Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Problem solving ability
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362