We are looking for a freelance Release Train engineer / Scrum master. This role has 2 focus points: RTE and Scrum aster of 1 development team.
Location: (working remote with one day in the office in Den Bosch)
Duration: 6-12 months with option to extent (32-40 hrs per week)
Extra: fluent in speaking and writing in English, please submit all CV’s in English
Our FrontOffice Solution team is responsible for development and support of the employee facing applications. As our organization is in transition, we want a Release Train Engineer & Scrum Master capable of driving improvement in close connection and collaboration with our distributed teams. Next to this role, you will also support the Order-To-Cash team as Scrum Master.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage and optimize the flow of value through the Agile Release Train (ART)
• Lead program increment planning sessions to establish PI Objectives and PI Program Board with milestones and delivery dates.
• Collaborate with domain leads (part of product management) and domain architect to understand program features and drive Enterprise Technology release train delivery.
• Partner and collaborate with Agile Release Train (ART) team stakeholders, vendors and dependent teams.
• Manage and facilitate cross-functional team ceremonies to support development and application releases.
• Escalate and track team impediments, manage risks and dependencies, drive continuous improvement.
• Scrum master of one of the teams (Order-to-Cash)
• Coach stakeholders, teams, Scrum Masters in Agile/SAFe practices and mindsets
• Cooperate with the RTE’s for the other ART’s in Sanoma Learning. Thus, linking to the Portfolio level within the organisation
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university.
• 5+ years of experience in leading Information Technology projects.
• 2+ years of experience in delivering large scale IT solutions leveraging Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), preferably as release train engineer.
• Proven experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
• Proven experience in coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Agile practices and mindsets.
• Proven experience in supplier management.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Attitude that meets our Sanoma values: engage others, share views, look ahead and make it happen.
Michel Koning 06-34657362