We are looking for a freelance Senior Front-end Developer with great Angular skills.
Location: (working remote, one day in the office)
Duration: 12 months with option to extent (32-40 hrs per week)
Extra: dutch speaking is a must!!
You will be working mostly from home and at least one day at the office in Den Bosch.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who enjoys working in a Scrum based environment. You are someone that feels the dynamic of the team and has a positive and can-do attitude.
It is a complex web application and your are responsible for building new functionalities, solve bugs, improve CI/CD and discover ways to further improve our platform.
Together, all Scrum teams in three different countries are working on solutions for Education in six European countries (the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Finland, Sweden and Spain).
We are looking for a developer who has the following attributes:
● Previous extensive experience working on medium to large Angular applications with an integrated HTML editor and NGRX store.
● Your skills go beyond creating simple Angular components as you are able to setup complex reactive components and re-usable services.
● Ability to dive in and deliver useable solutions instantaneously.
● Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Adapt at developing solutions from EPICs/User stories that help to meet quality and assisting in providing business value to Sanoma customers.
● Assist in keeping technical debt as minimal as possible.
● Effective at reusing code wherever necessary
● Experience with Java backend work, MongoDB, AWS, Kubernetes, bitbucket pipelines is desirable.
● Very good knowledge of the English language
● Can work well in an Agile environment
● Excellent team player
● Very good problem solving and analytical skills
● Good communicator among team members
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
Heb je interesse in dit (freelance) project? Stuur dan jou up to date cv + korte motivatie + indicatietarief in Word format aan firstname.lastname@example.org of bel met 06 – 34657362 voor meer informatie.