We are looking for a temporarily / freelance front-end developer for our multi-national client to join the project building Marketing Seductions.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: till 31-12-2022 with option to extend (32-40 hours)
Location: Hybrid / 1-2 days in the office in Amsterdam or Antwerp
Language: Dutch speaking and English required
Extra: CV’s to be submitted in English
The marketing department works together with Seduction Squad, the creators and developers of Temptation.
Temptation is a software suite that comprises different services and modules. These are used on Media websites and mobile apps (news brands and magazine brands).
Temptation hosts the business logic that decides what a user will see from a marketing point of view. Based on data & context, the business rules steer the marketing messages (e.g. stimulate a user to log in or subscribe to a newsletter). The rules also determine whether a reader has access to specific content, or not.
Non-subscribers can read a limited number of articles, else, see a content-blocking paywall. This paygate proposes an attractive and personalised subscription offer.
You’ll be working intensively with Seduction Squad, on a daily basis. You will work on roadmap items and smaller operational requests raised by different stakeholders within the marketing department. The main KPI’s are to get users logged in or convert them to paying subscribers.
You’ll be working with Dutch colleagues in Amsterdam and Belgian colleagues in Antwerp.
– Looking for a code guru; Looking for a code monkey but you’re encouraged to think outside of the box ;-)
– On a regular basis at the office in Amsterdam or Antwerp. (approx 2 days/week)
– 32 / 36 / 40 hours a week
– Participate in optimisation process for paywalls, loginwalls and other marketing Positions.
– Create / adjust paywalls, loginwalls and other marketing positions for our Belgian and Dutch brands.
– Translate ux- and visual designs into HTML templates.
– Set up business logic and a/b-tests to business rules in an internal Editor tool (f.e.: which users sees what, when and where)
Nice to have knowledge: Gulp or other build tools, SMACSS, BEM, ESLint, scss-lint and automated end-to-end testing with for example Cypress.
– Agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
– Curious and open-minded
– Critical; always looking for the ‘why’ of things
– Passionate about development and always focused on quality
– Team oriented – going for victory together
– You draw energy from working in a high-tech and continuously innovating environment
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362