We are looking for a temporarily / freelance Test automation engineer for a Greenfield project at our multi-national client to join a Greenfield project to (re)build a highly innovative platform.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: till 31-12-2022 with option to extend (32-40 hours)
Location: Hybrid / 1-2 days in the office in Amsterdam
Language: Dutch speaking preferred
Extra: CV’s to be submitted in English
Who are we
You will work together with a multidisciplinary team (20 people) of backend, devops and frontend developers, product owners, test engineer and architect in an Agile environment working with Scrum.
What will you be doing?
We are transitioning our technical landscape whilst continuously serving millions of users each month.
You will be working on a proven custom feed to product solution that needs rebuilding. A rebuild to better serve our colleagues for creating and managing everything needed from data feeds to shoppable content ready for the websites. The product will serve all existing and future new brands within Special Interest Media with the data.
You will help us figure out how to continuously deliver value whilst improving our set of current applications. This is partly a greenfield project and you have the opportunity to set up the e2e testing from scratch for the platform to serve websites that have millions of visitors per day.
– As a Test Automation Engineer, you’ll work primarily with end to end testing to help build and maintain a multiple service platform.
– Our system is extremely high-load providing a wonderful learning experience in a professional high-load environment.
– We have multiple applications that comprise our system including both desktop and mobile applications that integrate with enterprise-wide services and internal tools.
Skills / experience
– 4+ years working in a mobile first web development area
– 3+ years experience with API testing
– Up-to-date knowledge of end to end testing (preferably Cypress, playwright)
– Experience with interfacing with third-party APIs and frameworks
– Basic knowledge of HTTPs protocols
– Experience with the Backends For Frontends pattern
– Experience with Git, CI/CD
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362