We are looking for a temporarily / freelance Devops engineer for a Greenfield project at our multi-national client to join a project to (re)build a highly innovative platform.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: till 31-12-2022 with option to extend (32-40 hours)
Location: Hybrid / 1-2 days in the office in Amsterdam
Language: Dutch speaking preferred
Extra: CV’s to be submitted in English
Who are we?
You will work together with a multidisciplinary team (20 people) of backend, devops and frontend developers, product owners, test engineer and architect in an Agile environment working with Scrum.
What will you be doing?
We are transitioning our technical landscape whilst continuously serving millions of users each month.
You will be working on a proven custom feed to product solution that needs rebuilding.
A rebuild to better serve our colleagues for creating and managing everything needed from data feeds to shoppable content ready for the websites.
The product will serve all existing and future new brands within Special Interest Media with the data.
– You will help us figure out how to continuously deliver value whilst improving our set of current applications.
– This is partly a greenfield project and you have the opportunity to contribute anddesign to a modern distributed architecture to serve websites that have millions of visitors per day.
– As a Devops engineer, you will be setting up a new infrastructure for this new and existing platforms.
– Our system is extremely high-load, providing a wonderful learning experience in a professional high-load environment.
– We have multiple applications that comprise our system including both desktop and mobile applications that integrate with enterprise-wide services and internal tools.
Skills / experience
– 6+ years devops/ software development experience
– 2+ years experience setting-up and maintaining AWS, Kubernetes, Docker environments
– 3+ years experience running high traffic websites
– 2+ years experience with Terraform
– Up-to-date knowledge of modern frontend, React, Next JS is a pré
– Experience interfacing with third-party APIs and frameworks
– Experience with Django Python, Symfony (6) and GO is a pré
– Experience in micro-service architecture with BFF’s
– Experience with Git, CICD, Unit testing
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362