We are looking for a temporarily / freelance Technical Projectleader Cloud security for our multi-national client.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: till 31-12-2022 with option to extend (40 hours)
Location: Hybrid / 1-2 days in the office in Ede
Language: Dutch speaking and English required
Extra: CV’s to be submitted in English
Our client is a multi-national with office in several countries in Europe. They are leading in their field with digital inventions.
– We are looking for a technical project lead – cloud security to guide a project team towards a more mature and more standardized implementation of security controls in our cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure).
– The business objective is to better protect our key applications against the well know threats these applications and their data are subjected to (theft, leakage, alteration, deletion etc).
– Monitoring the status and effectiveness of implemented security controls and automation are an integral part of our objectives.
– You will chair weekly project meetings providing both technical guidance and structure to the project team.
– The role is not a hands-on role, but a solid background in setting up cloud infrastructure is considered an added value.
– You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to drive an effective implementation of security controls.
– You will be a member of the information security team, working closely with subject matter experts.
– This is an interesting and diverse position in a result oriented team with a high degree of independence and responsibility.
– You will work with professional colleagues in an informal, dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere.
– You will be reporting directly to the CISO.
The ideal candidate would have/be:
• Knowledgeable on – preferably hands-on experience with – security aspects of cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure), networking, operating systems, databases, etc.
• Experienced in guiding an organization towards a defined outcome, providing both technical guidance and structure to a team of professionals.
• A mindset to actively look for opportunities to automate security controls.
• Conformable in hosting alignment meetings in your focus area to facilitate standardization and collaboration across the organization.
• A Bachelor/Master degree in Information Science/Technology, Computer Science or a related field
• Strong communication and social skills, excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbally) with the ability to adjust your message and convince the audience, from top executives to development teams
• Ability to see “the big picture” whilst simultaneously understanding the details and “getting things done”
Michel Koning 06-34657362