We are looking for a (freelance) Sr. DevOps Java engineer with experience and great skills in building top-notch software and pipe-lines with Azure/AWS, Kubernetes and other innovative tooling.
Location: remote (1 day a week in the office in Eindhoven)
Startdate: May / June 2020
Duration: 12+ months (32-40 hrs/week)
– English speaking candidates welcome (living in The Netherlands though)
– CV in English + motivation fitting on the jobspecs
Your team Product Unit Delivery. The Delivery Unit transforms map data into a variety of customer-ready discrete maps and updates as well as innovative map streaming services.
– As part of the DevOps oriented product team, you will work on solving the challenges related to map delivery for autonomous vehicles.
– These challenges include scalability, security, and maintainability in a safety critical context.
– With your experience, you’ll help to move the team forward in developing the technology of the future of mobility.
– Design, implement, and maintain cloud solutions.
– Understand and contribute to software architecture, including the operational aspects.
– Review another developer’s code according to the team’s standards.
– Design, implement, and deploy infrastructure as code for public cloud platforms (Azure / AWS).
– Understand and contribute to requirements.
– Contribute to software development capability improvement.
– Broaden own understanding of programming, development practices, and business context.
– Work in an agile team developing products for safety-critical applications.
– Be a problem solver, not just a software engineer.
Your skills and experience:
– Proven experience with a track record of delivering high-quality code, preferably in a JVM programming language.
– Experience in public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS).
– Experience in CI/CD (Azure DevOps , Jenkins) and tooling.
– Experience in Infrastructure as Code (ARM, CloudFormation, Terraform).
– Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or similar container orchestration.
– You see automation, containerization, observability, and cloud as standard elements of your daily work.
– Be a team player.
Nice to have:
– Experience with developing Microservices.
– Experience with Spring Boot, Maven.
– Experience in Python.
Michel Koning 06-34657362
If you are interested in this role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!) via the button below or call us for more information 06 – 34657362.