We are looking for a freelance Senior Front-end Developer with back-end skills.
Location: (working remote, one day in the office)
Duration: 12 months with option to extent (40 hrs per week)
Extra: dutch speaking is a must!!
You will be working mostly from home and at least one day at the office in Den Bosch.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who enjoys working in a Scrum based environment. You are someone that feels the dynamic of the team and has a positive and can-do attitude.
It is a complex web application and your are responsible for building new functionalities, solve bugs, improve CI/CD and discover ways to further improve our platform.
Together, all Scrum teams in three different countries are working on solutions for Education in six European countries (the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Finland, Sweden and Spain).
We are looking for a developer who has the following attributes:
• Previous experience working on medium to large Angular applications with an integrated HTML editor and NGRX store.
• Your skills go beyond creating simple Angular components as you are able to setup complex reactive components and re-usable services.
• Very good analytical and Problem solving skills
• Adapt at developing solutions from EPICs/User stories that help to meet quality and assisting in providing business value to Sanoma customers.
• Assist in keeping technical debt as minimal as possible.
• Effective at reusing code wherever necessary
• Experience with Java backend work, mongoDB Tech OPs in the form of AWS, Kubernetes, bitbucket pipelines.
• Angular (3 years minimum)
• Angular JS (2.6 and above)
• Ngrx/Rxjs (5 and higher)
• Cypress Tests
• Froala/CDKeditor (nice to have)
BackEnd must have:
• Java 8+
• MongoDB 3 and above)
• Bitbucket (pipelines)
• Very good knowledge of the English language
• Can work well in an Agile environment
• Excellent team player
• Very good problem solving and analytical skills
• Good communicator among team members
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362