For our end-user client we are looking for a Freelance Product Owner for the development team (Marketing and Sales applications).
Location: remote and once a week in Den Bosch
Startdate: ASAP, flexibel depending on availability
Duration: 6 months + extension (32-40 hour a week)
– English speaking
– CV in English + motivation based on the jobspecs
Our end-user client is growing and looking for a temporary Product owner. the company took over several other international companies and are integrating several Sales and Marketing applications like Salesforce and Selligent.
We are looking for a temporary Marketing & Sales Product Owner. We hope you have knowledge and experience of a marketing & sales process domain and you are able to determining program vision, scope and roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders.
You will be part of the our Technology Marketing & Sales team, which is responsible for the development and support of our marketing & sales applications.
Knowledge of and experienced in:
• Knowledge of marketing & sales processes and campaign automation/CRM solutions
• Functional experiences with Salesforce and Selligent
• Knowledge and experience on working with agile way (Scrum and SAFe)
• Preferably business process analysis in Marketing & Sales area
• Strong communicator and team player experienced in Agile way-of-working and Scrum
• Being a good sparring partner for sales directors as well as process experts/key users
• Self-starter, working effectively and independently
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in good relation with stakeholders and team
General Skills (non-technical)
• Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
• Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
• A minimum of 3 years work experience as Product Owner or in a comparable role
• Experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
• Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
• Fluent in English language
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362