We are looking for a freelance Angular Software Developer at Medium to Senior level.
Location: (working remote, one day in the office)
Duration: 12 months with option to extent (40 hrs per week)
Extra: dutch speaking is a must!!
You will be working mostly from home and at least one day at the office in Den Bosch.
You would be a part of one of the Scrum teams and you help develop the digital learning platform used by 250.000 students and teachers every day.
It is a complex web application and your are responsible for building new functionalities, solve bugs, improve CI/CD and discover ways to further improve our platform.
Together, all Scrum teams in three different countries are working on solutions for Education in six European countries (the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Finland, Sweden and Spain).
The overall technology stack (you will be the front-end Angular expert off course:
• Building solutions in Amazon Web Services;
• Frameworks: Spring Boot, Vert.x, Angular;
• Methods: Microservices, REST, Reactive;
• Java11+ (and a small part of Scala in a legacy product);
• Both SQL and NOSQL database (MongoDB);
• Quality and version management: Sonar, Git;
• Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins, Bitbucket, Pipelines;
• DevOps work environment.
Front-end Angular Developer requirements: at least you have some years of experience in creating and maintaining web applications in Angular.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362