For our end-user client we are looking for a (freelance) experienced DevOps Engineer with knowledge of Kuberentes, AWS, Azure en GCP.
Locatie: Amsterdam / partly remote
Duration: 01-apr-2022 – 01-apr-2023
Startdate: within 5 weeks
Deadline: 25 feb 2022
Please write a good motivation in English
#kubernetes #devops #GCP #AWS #Azure
As part of this transition to a digital future we are looking for Senior DevOps engineer to build the foundation for this initiative.
Within this initiative, foundational architecture and common engineering standards need to be set and built. As DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the Tech Enablers team, a team that will dedicate itself to providing a stable framework and foundation.
– You have opinions on what good engineering standards are and have experience with working on mission critical systems.
– Together with the product teams you will set standards for observability, security, authentication, and communication between services.
– You will also help the product teams with the software life cycle and advise them on CI/CD, DevOps metrics, scalability, and performance.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills etc
– At least 5 years of experience in cloud computing and system engineering.
– Extensive knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud and/or Amazon Web Services.
– Experienced in Python, Java, or other programming languages.
– Substantial knowledge and experience with Kafka, Solace, or any other event-driven technologies.
– Experience with working with CI/CD, DevOps and Agile, working closely with multiple product teams.
– Proven experience with GitHub, Kubernetes, Terraform (or other IaC tooling), Vault, Docker (or other container technologies).
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362