For our end-user client we are looking for an experienced (Freelance) Product Owner SAP Finance, Reporting and Publishing.
Start date: ASAP
Location: on-site Den Bosch (hybrid remote)
Duration: 6+ months, 40 hrs/week
#productowner #SAP #BW #Finance #Reporting # Publishing
Within the client the Enterprise Technology department is responsible for development and support of the back office applications (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Schilling, Selligent).
FiRe is the name of the agile development team which is responsible for developing finance & controlling functionality within SAP ECC, reporting capabilities based on SAP BW and Business Objects.
Next to this the FiRe team is responsible for the development of the Schilling publishing suite which offers solutions for Author Contract management, Rights (IPR) handling and Royalty Accounting.
The FiRe development team is part of the Enterprise Technology release train together with 3 other development teams.
As product owner you are responsible:
– to maximize the business value of the FiRe development team which consists of a business analyst, consultants/developers and a scrum master.
– You will be interacting with stakeholders of the different Co-ops, headquarters and other product owners/managers.
– You will also be responsible as domain lead to provide the roadmap and manage the budget of the FiRe development team.
– The product owner reports to the lead Enterprise Technology.
• Create and maintain domain vision and roadmap in Finance, Reporting and Publishing domain
• Define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs
• Prepare for and participate in the Program Increment (PI) Planning meeting.
• Drive PI objectives based on prioritized features and track progress.
• Gather, manage and prioritizes the product backlog of development team
• Collaborate closely with development team and involved external suppliers
• Participate in scrum rituals
• Develop and maintain relationship with stakeholders on different levels within organisation
• Coordinating dependencies with other Product Owners
• Being responsible for development team budget
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university.
• 5 + years of experience in one of the relevant process area’s (Finance, Reporting, Publishing)
• 3+ years of experience as Product Owner or Product Manager in Agile (scrum)
• Prior experience from SAP BW is necessary, knowledge from Schilling, Selligent seen as a plus
• Preferred working experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or a comparable framework
• Knowledge of Finance, Business Intelligence data warehousing / reporting processes and solutions
• Basic understanding of support processes and tooling (like Atlassian Jira, Confluence)
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Excellent team player and relationship/stakeholder management skills
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362