For our end-user client we are looking for an (freelance) experienced SAP Product owner with knowledge of Order-to-Cash
Start date: ASAP
Location: Den Bosch 2-3 days, rest is hybrid remote
Duration: 6+ months
#productowner #SAP #ordertocash #distribution #warehousing
We are looking for a temporary Product Owner for Order to Cash area for our Front Office Solutions team.
We expect you to have knowledge and experience of the Order-to-Cash, Distribution and Warehousing processes.
You are responsible for:
– Defining stories and prioritizing the team backlog while ensuring that development follows the strategy
– Maintains the conceptual and technical integrity of the features.
– Helping product management to determine domain vision, scope and roadmap in collaboration stakeholders.
You will work closely with Product Management, Order to Cash and Integration teams as well as business stakeholders.
In this role we expect you to have also technical understanding of solutions of the domains to drive our Order to Cash development to the next level with the development team.
• A minimum of 5 years work experience as Product Owner or in a comparable role
• A minimum of 3 years knowledge and experience of SAP Sales and Distribution as well as warehousing
• Experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
• Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
• Fluent in the English language
• Strong communicator and team player experienced in Agile way-of-working (SAFe)
• Being a good sparring partner for Order to Cash directors as well as process experts/key users
• Enthusiasm to drive strategic changes to the operations of our development team and stakeholders
• Self-starter, working effectively and independently
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in good relation with stakeholders and team
General Skills (non-technical)
• Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
• Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362