We are looking for a (freelance) experienced integrations developer with hands-on knowledge in WSO2 tools or equivalent to join our team in creating and supporting business-critical processes.
Start date: ASAP
Location: fully remote
Duration: 4+ months
– English speaking candidates living in the EU are welcome to apply
– CV’s in English + motivation
#integrationdeveloper #WSO2 #middleware
Our appreciated client is integrating several bakck-office application.
• Performing all build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integrations: writing XSLT, ESB code, configuration, analysis activities, filling in documentation, essential DevOps tasks.
• Proactively raising technical challenges and work with the team on resolutions.
• Collaboration with the team other business technology teams.
• Good experience with WSO2 Enterprise Integrator and WSO2 API Manager or equivalent.
• Experience in API Integration Development
• Application development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST development
• Proficiency with XML, XPath, XSLT and Json
• Experience with AWS services, docker, databases
• Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, micro services technologies, iPaaS, APIs, ESB, SOA, etc.
• Understanding and/or experience in Agile development principles
• Good experience in enterprise integration design, knowledge of core architectural guidelines and principles.
• Hands-on experience with helping resolve technical challenges.
• Good communication skills and drive.
• Being a good team player.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362