For our end-user client we are looking for an experiencedSoftware tester with Agile skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: remote / Utrecht (hybrid working: 50% in the office)
Duration: 12 months
xtra: Dutch speaking candidates only, CV’s in English though
The organisation consists of people who all convinced to work on the improvement of our education system. Everyday, they develop products and training to enhance the learning process and growth of individuals. They also learn and improve ourselves everyday as individuals and as a company.
For our department Product management we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly involved and perceptive software tester on a fulltime basis.
The department Product management develops and maintains the customer facing applications for the education markets, in close co-operation with external suppliers.
There are internal and external stakeholders.As a software tester you will enforce the software development team of three product owners, a business analyst and a functional developer.
These are your key tasks:
• You make a testing plan per user story, based on a risk assessment, use cases and related processes in surrounding systems.
• You discuss and co-operate with developers in preparation of the development of new software (test briefing).
• You carry out functional and technical tests of delivered software according to the testing plan.
• You set up testing scripts and maintains these for newly delivered software (automatic testing).
• You coordinate user acceptance tests.
• You test software on a production-like environment, prior to the release of software to production (regression testing).
• You test the performance and system load prior to big software releases and prior to periods of anticipated peak usage (load testing).
• You carry out the first test on the production environment after the release (smoke test).
• You reproduce reported incidents and bugs and you (re)test (hot)fixes.
We are looking for a senior and experienced tester in the area of agile software development, who is able to quickly gather knowledge and is able to cooperate directly in different contexts. You’re a social person and can easily connect to stakeholders on different organizational levels.
Furthermore, you have:
• a college or university degree and level of working;
• experience with software development according to agile and scrum principles;
• experience with setting up automated testing scripts;
• experience with testing data migration projects, preferably with content and customer data;
• experience with testing API REST and SOAP services;
• a sharp eye for process improvements;
• excellent communication skills.
• fluent speaking and writing in Dutch
• the ability to travel between Bureau ICE office in Culemborg and the office of our supplier Tremani in Delft for scrum session and cooperation on a daily basis – on site presence when required, based on hybrid working
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362