For our end-user client we are looking for an experienced Java developer with experience with Lightning components and Aura.
Start date: ASAP
Location: remote / Amsterdam
Duration: 6+ months
Extra: English speaking candidates living in the Netherlands are welcome
As a senior backend engineer you will join our teams that works on digital article publishing and build technology based on theAWS Cloud with Fargate/EC2 containers, Lambda’s, ElasticSearch, MongoDB and S3.
Most of the backend services are written in either Java or Typescript. React and other modern technologies are used in the frontend.
For us it’s crucial that you are multi-skilled.
You’ll work with a small team that is experienced withremote pairing.
You’ll be in control of the technology choices and work closely with an architect to ensure cross-domain and team decisions allow us to keep iterating on our products quickly and reliably.
In order to write digital articles we provide articles with an article editor that allows them to publish articles to an article display detail that ensures the article is always displayed as intended.
The team is responsible forthe design, low-level architecture, build, QA testing and delivery of software.
– Amazon Web Services
– Java 11
– Database technologies (relational as well as document based)
– Further more REST, Spring and Hibernate
– Front-end stack(s): React, Typescript, HTML, CSS, etc.
– CI/CD knowledge: Maven/Gradle, Bitbucket pipelines, docker, ECS, fargate
– DDD, the SOLID principles and Clean Code hold no secrets for you
– TDD/BDD are second nature to you and you’ve at least heard of Clean Architecture (a.k.a ports and adapters).
– Agile mindset and relevant experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
– Curious and open-minded
– Critical; always looking for the ‘why’ of things
– Passionate about development and always focused on quality
– Team oriented – going for victory together
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362