We are looking for a Lead test engineer Embedded software with experience in automotive.
Duration: 12-24 months
Extra: English speaking (Dutch and/or German is a pré), CV + motivation in English
The software team you work in is part of our Global Development department and is responsible for the development of a software platform that will be the interface of the roof system for cars.
It needs to fulfil both the clients and customer requirements and comply with the demanding automotive quality standards and processes.
Together with colleagues, you will be part of an international team that is working on the complete software lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation and testing of the software.
Your role within this team is to further mature and develop the testing, qualification and validation of embedded software. This role will mainly focus on the right side of the V-cycle. You will report to the Product Owner (Global HQ) and will steer a team of Embedded Software Test Engineers.
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities are:
– Further develop, improve and automate the professional test environment and process.
– Review customer, system, hardware and software requirements
– Coordinate the execution of tests for the internal and external software releases
– Makes final decision and prioritization for execution of test requirements
– Responsible for assigning and balancing the work packages amongst the Test team
– Develop test cases with and for the software engineers
– Perform the tests, qualifications and validations
– Setup and maintain an automated test environment to execute the test cases
– Setup and maintain a Hardware-In-The-Loop, abbreviated as Hardware-in-the-loop system to support software development and testing
What Do We Expect From You:
– You have a (software / electronics) degree on an MSc or BSc level
– Engineer with 5-10 years’ experience, of which +4 years’ experience in (automotive / industry) software testing
– +4 years’ experience on lead activities in the testing domain
– Good knowledge of various test tools, techniques, and processes.
– ISTQB certified and preferably Tmap
– Knowledge of automotive software standards and processes like Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262, protocols like CAN, UDS and tools like Vector CANoe, software / test management and MATLAB/Simulink
– Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with Hardware and Software engineers
– As a professional you have a service/customer oriented approach with good analytical and organizational skills
– In your work you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities
– As the automotive industry is focused on Quality you are as well. Therefore you bring good problem solving skills with a pragmatic and pro-active approach
– It is important to have good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German
– Willing to occasionally travel to other locations like North America and China
Michel Koning 06 – 346573625