Voor een interessante opdracht bij onze eindklant in Noord-Brabant zijn wij op zoek naar een Freelance Data Analist.
Location: Den Bosch
Duration: 12 months with option to extent (40 hrs. /week)
– 4 days remote, 1 day in the office is possible
– CV’s and motivation written in English
The Technology department is responsible for the digital strategy, innovation and digital transformation as well as developing analytics solutions for our products and services. Developing state of the art analytical solutions powered by a modern and scalable architecture is seen as a key differentiator for the future. With analytics we strive to improve efficiency while improving outcomes and support fact based decisioning within the organization.
The Analytics team’s mission is to mine and exploit latent value from our data; this improves our products, optimizes our customer approach and makes processes more efficient and intelligent.
During projects you will be developing technical solution yourself and/or managing development teams. You will be working along-side other experts, such as Data Scientists, Architects, Data Engineer, etc. to realize Cloud solutions that help shape the future of our global enterprise.
As a data analyst your job is to work with BI tools to create actionable insights on data and to support analysts in local companies with training and expertise. The data analyst reports to the manager learning Analytics of the technology department. The current team exists of 4 team members.
• Translate business problems into dashboard designs
• Develop data structures as basis for dashboards in close collaboration with data engineers
• Design and develop dashboards
• Analyzing issues from our products and advising on possible strategic solutions
• Being aware of the latest developments when it comes to visualization standards
• Analyze the data and business performance
• Process data in the Big Data environment
• Maintain PowerBI premium capacity and workspaces
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management
• At least three years of experience in a business intelligence
• In-depth understanding of data structures
• Experience with programming language, eg. Python and SQL
• In-depth experience with PowerBI • Results and customer focused with pragmatic and hands-on attitude.
• Experience in working in an international environment
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills. Mastering the English language.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
Heb je interesse in deze freelance opdracht? Stuur dan jou up to date cv + korte motivatie + indicatietarief in Word format via onderstaande button solliciteren of bel met 085 – 06 53 464