We are looking for an experienced Freelance Exchange Security specialist for our appreciated client in Amsterdam.
Location: Amsterdam / Remote during Corona
Period: 6+ months
Project start date: ASAP
Extra: CV and motivation in English
Within the team you’ll be responsible for capabilities that help ensure business operates efficiently and services are best delivered to customers.
In the team we engineer and manage all Digital Workplace technical solutions that touch our internal end-users.
We deliver a secure Identity and Access management platform (IAM). We are responsible for client management using the best in class client management systems. We deliver client hardware and meeting room setups to ensure the best collaboration within our organisation, and we manage and administrate those collaboration solutions.
Implement solutions as part of project team:
– Select, validate and implement a new cloud mail relay solution to support our desired outbound mail flow
– Assist with setting up mail security based on Microsoft O365 ATP P2 (Advanced Threat Protection) to support our desired inbound mail flow
– Assist with mail routing changes to the cloud
– Support all changes throughout the assignment related to the Mail Flow project
Your skills and experience:
– Expert knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Exchange Online, Advanced Threat Protection, Office 365, – modern mail flow concepts and mail security
– Recent and relevant experience on delivery of similar assignments
– Passion for automating away from manual tasks – good scripting knowledge of VBscript and Powershell
– Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and ability to manage complex or escalated support issues
– Excellent (English) communication skills and cross-cultural adaptability
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362