For our end-user client in Den Bosch we are looking for an experienced Freelance Release Train Engineer (who will also act as a Sr. Scrum master for 30%).
Duration: 4-5 months, 4 days a week (with option to extent)
Location: Mainly remote (client location is Den Bosch)
Lanuage: Dutch speaking is a must!
The international IT organization is responsible for the technical development and operations of Sanoma Learning’s digital platforms and Enterprise applications.
The client consisting of eight independent leading companies, has adapted SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) to support the digital transformation.
The Enterprise Technology team, responsible for development and support of the back office applications (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Schilling, Selligent), is looking for a Release Train Engineer (RTE).
Next to this role you will also support the Order-To-Cash team as scrum master.
• Lead program increment planning sessions to establish scope, build release plans and manage progress.
• Collaborate with domain leads and domain architect to understand program features and drive Enterprise Technology release train delivery.
• Partner and collaborate with Release Train team stakeholders, vendors and dependent teams.
• Manage and facilitate cross-functional team ceremonies to support development and application releases.
• Escalate and track team impediments, manage risks and dependencies, drive continuous improvement.
• Scrum master of one of the domain teams (Order-to-Cash)
• Coach stakeholders, teams, Product owners, Scrum Masters in Agile/SAFe practices and mindsets
You will mainly work from home with the distributed team and very limited options to visit our office due to COVID-19 restrictions.
• 10 + years of experience leading Information Technology projects.
• 5 + years leading large scale transformation programs, involving business process and change, organization change, and multiple large scale technology components.
• 2+ years leading a scaled agile setup, preferably within Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as release train engineer.
• Proven experience in coaching leaders, teams, Product owners, and Scrum Masters in Agile practices and mindsets.
• Experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
• Proven experience in change management.
• Proven experience in supplier management.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362