For our end-user client in the area of Utrecht we are looking for an experienced Freelance Infra Cloud architect.
Duration: 31-12-2021 months (with option to extent)
Location: Mainly remote (client location is Utrecht)
Lanuage: Dutch and English speaking!
Our client is a front running learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day.
The Cloud Architect works closely with the business it-teams and our suppliers to support them in the fast changing and growing digital learning and media areas and supports themerger- and acquisitions related to Cloud services.
What do you do all day? In short…..
– you have a key role in the mergers- and acquisitions, not only on a technical and architect level but also building the necessary relationships with the internal customers and suppliers which are highly familiar with Amazon Web Services and other Cloud Platforms.
– have a proven track record of delivering results in digital service development as well as operations management.
– advise our third parties and internal customers on the AWS and Azure products and services.
– will support some of the AWS Cloud service technologies and services, e.g monitoring solutions, cloud security products and log management.
-a relevant higher education level and/or relevant experience.
– relevant AWS architect certifications. Nice to have are AWS security certifications and Azure architect/security certifications.
– worked 3+ years in design and implementation with public cloud based solutions.
– Knowledge of common software used in enterprises, such as Active Directory, Sql Server, SAP and Citrix.
– are experienced with networking principles, architectures and topologies, both in the cloud and on-premise is a requirement.
– Experience with automation such as powershell, bash, cloud formation and terraform.
– also have good documentation, presentation and communications skills in English and Dutch The workplace and team will provide you with:
– a great possibility to be part of leading digital media and learning service development and operations.
– a working place in Amersfoort, which will give you an opportunity to work with great colleagues.
– a challenge for yourself while supporting our business to be on top of digital services.
Michel Koning 06-34657362