We are looking for a on-site IT engineer who has broad IT knowledge with support on the client side.
You have great communication skills in Dutch and English (and preferably in German).
Startdate: 1 September
Duration: 1+ year
You will be working on-site at our client in an international environment.
– You support end-users on the client side
– You fix software and hardware disruptions (PC’s, laptops, mobile devices, printers)
– You create users on the server side
– You do server and client patching
– You handle 1st line/2nd line tickets from the Supportdesk
– You support end-users on-site with all sorts of IT related questions
– You log tickets in the system, do your admin and follow up
– Your working hours are from Monday to Friday, 08.00-17.00h
– You are educated on MBO level 3 or 4 (or higher)
– You have at least 3 years experience in a on-site environment
– You have at least 3 years experience with Windows 7/10, Office 2010- O365, MS Outlook, MS – Exchange, MS SQL, etc.
– You have at least 2 years experience on the server-side (AD, Group policy, anti-virus software, security, etc.)
– Idealy you have experience with Citrix/VMware client
– You have an ITIL certificate or at least work with it for 3 years
– You can work in a team, but also by yourself if needed
– Your communication skills are excellent!
– You must speak English + Dutch (or German)!
– You have a pro-active attitude!
(we are not looking for a junior support engineer)
For this long term assignment you will be employed bij Optimiz IT:
– Salary between € 2.000 – € 2.700 a month
– Travel expences are covered
– 8 % holiday allowence
– training, education and certification for free
– a personal coach to support your career
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this vacancy send your CV with the button below or just give us a call to discuss the specs and opportunity. You call reach us on 085 – 06 53 464 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.