Do you want to work on an app with millions of users and really make an impact in an cutting-edge environment? Have a look at this freelance opportunity!
Duration: 6 months
Extra: high-traffic app development
The app is used by millions of people and serves both Web and Mobile (IOS/Android). It supports at least 1,5 MIO customers every month.
In this environment your make the differnece, since there’s no environment with more customer interaction.
The roadmap for this year is to got better device intergration, streaming architecture and upping the customer experienc on our roadmap.
We value optimizing processes and applying cutting edge technologies over getting in more developers to achieve scaling.
We are applying this believe to our development process as we want a unified workflow for Web, iOS and Android, hence we are creating a new technical platform/framework with latest technologies as we speak.
Apart from this our approach is to shift most business and UI logic to backends and serving a thin frontend to enable flexibility. Our current frontend stack is React for Web and React-Native for iOS/Android.
– You are the “Senior Software Engineer” with for whom expanding knowledge and experience with technologies comes naturally
– You have a drive and take initiative to automate but eliminate first
– You have an Agile mindset supporting teamwork, ownership, empirical development and Way-of Works like Scrum
– You have a customer mindset and takes pride in a quality product
– You’re continuously looking for improvements and proactively finding ways to implement them
– You own what you build and aim for delivery the best possible solutions while taking others along with you in that purpose
– Strong communication skills being able cooperate with people (tech and business) around you
More technically we expect:
– You have experience with continuously delivering to the Google Play Store
– You have a solid foundation in native app development on Android
– Quality principles for both development and testing activities (e.g. SOLID, Patterns, Unit Testing, E2E testing)
It would be nice to pack some of the following:
– Experience with mobile E2E testing, preferably with Detox
– Experience with web frontend development
– Experience with asynchronous backend development
– Experience with Streaming Architectures
– Experience with implementing and using CI/CD flows
– Experience with DevOps
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362