For our end-user client we are looking for an C++ developer with OpenGL experience. This is a challenging and technical role for some one who like to be on the cutting-edge of technology.
Duration: 6-12 months
Startdate: ASAP, depending on availability, oktober is an option
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome, close to Central station
This team is working in close contact with the design team to produce software that looks beautiful, feels smooth and has great ease of use. The team is expanding to work on the map visualisation component.
Our client delivers navigation products on numerous platforms, ranging from mobile and embedded devices (Android, iOS and various automotive platforms), to the desktop and the browser. You will be focusing on map rendering, but you will also get introduced to other parts of the navigation software.
You strive to deliver the features end to end, and therefore can operate in a wide range of domains: from services that provide the roads, traffic, and routes data, to map integration in the user interface in our navigation apps.
– You produce great, elegant and simple code in a dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment.
– You work on the line between the user interface and the code and you appreciate the beauty of both.
– You have a good sense of the product and the means to interpret an interaction design and map it to changes in the modules of the software.
– You are a wizard in C++ software development for mobile or embedded devices with strict power and memory constraints, and/or server-based solutions.
– You aspire to be an expert in computer graphics, in designing and developing visual – simulations of complex data structures.
– You have hands-on experience with OpenGL (ES). Experience with Vulkan or Metal is a plus.
– You’ve got experience with automated testing, for example with GTest and GMock.
– Experience with iOS or Android application development is a plus.
– Understanding of DevOps also gives you bonus points.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362