We are looking for an experienced Freelance Business analyst for a remote rol at our appreciated international client.
Period: 6+ months
Project start date: ASAP
Extra: The person must be fluent in English (written and spoken), and Italian is considered an advantage
#salesforce #Hubspot #CRM #user stories #requirements analysis
International sales organisation
In this technology role you are responsible to transform business requirements from Marketing & Sales area into application features and user stories. In such a way that they can be implemented by application development teams to contribute to the optimal support of business processes. You are also supporting the product owner to lead marketing & sales area and deliver defined projects in time.
You bring knowledge and experience from Marketing & Sales areas, business case development and modeling techniques and methods. You are familiar with the technical implementation of applications such as Salesforce, Hubspot and customer service application like Freshdesk
Hubspot knowledge is mandatory.
In addition to the Marketing & Sales IT team, you work with Product Owners, Business Analysts, developers and of course inspiring stakeholders.
Responsible for partnering with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and underlying informational and/or process automation needs, then translating those needs into formal, documented business requirements. May be responsible for prioritizing requirements based on business benefit/impact and cost. May be required to develop estimates and plan resource effort. May be responsible for identifying and tracking issues and risks related to project or system. May be responsible for fulfilling project management/governance responsibilities. Excellent oral and written communication skills, Decisive decision-making, Negotiation skills, Relationship management , Prioritization skills, Project management lifecycle skills, Issue management resolution.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience as Business/System Analyst or in a comparable role
• Experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
• Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
• Strong communicator and team player experienced in Agile way-of-working and Scrum
• Being a good sparring partner for Product Owner as well as process experts/key users
• Self-starter, working effectively and independently
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in good relation with stakeholders and team
General Skills (non-technical)
• Must be detail oriented, a self-starter and a strong team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication and time management
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
• Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
• Drives for result and has problem solving ability
Michel Koning +31 (0)6 – 34657362