We are looking for an experienced Freelance node.js developer.
Location: Hybride / Hoofddorp (50/50)
Period: 6+ months
Project start date: ASAP
Extra: Dutch speaker only
As a backend developer in our Team you contribute to the biggest digital brand in the Netherlands, with a monthly reach of more than seven million Dutch people.
The impact you make is huge and contributes directly to the user experience.
The department has several development teams. A team consists of a product owner, several developers, a designer, tester and scrum master. In sprints of 2 to 3 weeks you work closely together on the optimization of our product. The various departments, including editorial, marketing, IT and the product team, each contribute an essential part to the total experience.
In this role you are responsible for:
– The backend part which empowers the native mobile applications and website.
– You are closely involved with the product.
– Together with your colleagues you improve, maintain and add new features tot he backend.
– Between sprints, you do refinements and search for new opportunities, tools and techniques to improve the product.
– You continuously search for ways to improve the software development process.
Your main tasks exist of:
– The development of various components that power the back-end
– Looking for opportunities to improve the product and process.
– Collaborating with other teams and gaining and sharing knowledge.
– You have extensive experience as a NodeJS developer
– You have some additional experience with GraphQL
– Experience with Python and the Django and Django Rest Frameworks is a plus
– You have experience with various CI/CD-related tools.
– Experience with AWS is a plus
– You work agile, test-driven, consistent and with an eye for detail.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362