We are looking for a temporarily (or freelance) PMO / Project Coordinator for the information security department to support the execution of the information security roadmap.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: till 31-12-2022 with option to extend (24 – 32 hours)
Location: Netherlands (any office)– flexible working
European operating company with several offices in The Netherlands.
We are looking for a PMO / Project Coordinator for theinformation security departmentto support the execution of the information security roadmap.
This is an assignment for a longer term as this phase of the information security roadmap will run until the end of 2022 and the entire roadmap is a 3-phase program with the overall objective of further improving the maturity level of the Information security capability.
The Information Security team is leading the charge in the execution of this roadmap supported by the project coordinator (this role, the security program manager and the CISO).
In order to maintain a structured approach, we are looking for a project coordinator that will be responsible for:
– facilitating the basic structure of the program
– supporting dedicated project teams in terms of structuring meetings, tracking financials, managing the agenda, sharing meetings minutes, tracking progress on action items, provide progress reporting etc.
The Project Coordinator is primarily supporting the security program manager. We consider this role to be vital for the success of the information security roadmap.
• Support Project Leads in the delivery of individual projects within the information security Program
• Provide budget control, validate schedule and manage & allocate resources
• Manage project logs as action, issue and risk logs
• Manage project documentation, meeting agendas and minutes
• Monitor quality & performance of projects
• Support in stakeholder communication and reporting
• Facilitate any dedicated project teams in executing the project plan and realizing the deliverables
• Identify and coordinate cross-project dependencies
• Track milestones and scope including project change requests and decision management
• Manage project phasing and acceptance of deliverables
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications / experience:
• At least 3 years of work experience in the field of project coordination / -management, preferably related to information security or IT
• Project- and change management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experienced with collaboration tools such as Monday.com (most important – project planning), Jira, Confluence, MS Teams
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Outside of the box thinking with a can do attitude
• Understanding both waterfall and agile way of working
• Team player!
• Accurate and motivated
• Knowledge on information security/IT concepts and terminology (e.g., security standards, SOC/SIEM, IAM. Cloud, etc) is considered as a plus
We offer you an interesting and diverse position in a result oriented team with a high degree of independence and responsibility. You will work with professional colleagues in an informal, dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere.
Michel Koning 06-34657362