For our project on schiphol we are looking for an on-site Support engineer with outstanding service skills and good knowledge of the English language.
An international worldwide production environment.
– You will give 1st/2nd line IT Support to VIP’s in the office meanly in English
– You will give support to end-users on executive level
– You handle and resolve issues and problems with desktops, laptops, mobile devices and printers (software and hardware).
– You will handle common server and network problems (Lan/Wan)
– Experience of working in a client facing environment providing support, preferably with executive level support experience.
– Proven enthusiasm to excel and exceed customer expectations.
Desirable Technical & procedural Experience:
– Good understanding of incident management in an end user IT support environment.
– ITILv3 – Foundation Certification or knowledge of ITSM processes.
– Experience of End user training / documentation.
– Experience of the build, imaging and configuration of standard desktop / laptop technology.
– Experience of providing software support and installation services across a range of industry standard applications and operating systems.
– Experience of providing hardware break fix services across standard desktop / laptop environments (diagnosis and repair). Primarily but not limited to Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba and HP.
– Desktop Printer diagnosis and repair. Primarily, but not restricted to HP, Lexmark and Kyocera.
– Experience of providing network support services across Local and Wide-Area network environments.
– Knowledge of SLA’s within End User Services.
– Onsite 2nd Line and Support Technician.
– Window 10/11.
– RSA SecurID – VPN software and administration.
– Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Office 365.
– Knowledge of Windows Deployment Service and scripting tools.
– Knowledge of network switches and wireless networks.
– Service is in your DNA.
– A genuine passion for people and has a genuine caring and personal approach.
– A team player who is strong on collaboration, building relationships and securing win-win outcomes.
– Acts calmly under pressure.
– Resilient, accountable, approachable, responsible and presentable,
– Flexible and does what it takes to succeed, with strong ownership and follow-through.
– Highly innovative and strong on problem solving.
– Good organizer, ability to identify what is important/critical and give it priority and able to multi task to meet service priorities.
– Strong attention to detail, analytical and diagnostic skills.
– Sets high personal standards, proceeds with a sense of purpose and urgency taking particular pride in outperformance.
– Highly service minded and prepared to exceed customer expectations.
– Pro-active, driven and possesses ability to work under own initiative in pressured situations to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
– Assertively able to push back and successfully manage conflict.
– Exhibits a strong coaching style and ability to encourage users to become self-sufficient.
– Possesses excellent communication skills, is strong on both listening and questioning.
– Ability to empathise and understand user requirements relating to the customers IT infrastructure
– Ability to work and make decisions independently and use good judgment when others should be involved.
– Able to work within set procedures & read and comprehend written technical information in the form of technical manuals and bulletins and relevant publications.
Language and Special Requirements: The ability to speak, read and write English to a good level!
– Good salary
– 1 year contract
– travel expenses fully payed
– and much more!
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362