For our end-user client we are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer with experience with Lightning components and Aura.
Start date: ASAP
Location: remote / Amsterdam
Duration: 6+ months
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome
#salesforcedeveloper #apex #aura #lightning
As a Salesforce developer, you will contribute todeveloping a new Salesforce solution for our customer care centers.
You will be part of our Consumer Services Area, consisting of seven DevOps IT teams who are building and running the environment to service our customers for all Units.
The team you’ll be working in is responsible for the “omni channels”. The team consists of developers, application specialists, product owner and a Scrum master
– You will work closely with the whole team, but especially with 2 Salesforce developers and our Salesforce administrator.
– You are responsible for developing the best possible solution for our contact centers.
– You will translate business requirements into Salesforce solutions.
– You are a team player and a good communicator
– You enjoy working in an Agile environment
– You know what team commitment and ownership is. You are curious and want to learn new things.
– Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certification
– Knowledge about Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud
– 5 years of Apex experience
– Lightning Aura component / Lightning web components experience
– Experience with source control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362