In this role you are responsible for developing new features and maintaining applications.
You are closely involved with the product. Together with your colleagues you improve, maintain and add new features to the apps.
Between sprints you do refinements and search for new opportunities, tools and techniques to improve the product.
You also continuously search for ways to improve the software development process.
Location: remote during corona / Amsterdam area
Startdate: May/June 2022
Duration: 6+ months (32-40 hrs/week)
Extra: English speaking candidates are welcome, please sent app-store examples of apps with your CV.
Our client has several development teams. A team consists of a product owner, several developers, a designer, tester and scrum master.
In sprints of 2 to 3 weeks you work closely together on the optimization of our product.
The various departments, including editorial, marketing, IT and the product team, each contribute an essential part to the total experience.
this team is ambitious and talented, with passion and pleasure anchored in the DNA.
Your main tasks exist of:
– The further development of the apps features.
– Continuously looking for improvements together with the team.
– Gain and share knowledge to improve yourself and the team.
You have the following skills:
– Kotlin developer (Java)
– AWS expertise (such as SNS, SQS, API Gateway, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS)
– Cloudformation knowledge
– Spring Boot
– CI/CD concepts
– Experience with source control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
Nice to haves:
– CI / CD experience
– Experience with Jetbrains libraries like Ktor, Exposed, etc.
– Experience with building highly secure and/or highly available systems
– Infrastructure as code with Terraform or CDK
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
Heb je interesse in deze freelance opdracht? Stuur dan jou up-to-date cv + korte motivatie + indicatietarief in Word format (via onderstaande button solliciteren) of bel met 06 – 34657362.