We are looking for an experienced freelance Enterprise solution architect.
Start: within 4 weeks
Location: Remote during corona / Noord-Brabant
Duration: 6+ months
Extra: CV + motivation based on the job specs in English
The Technology department is responsible for the digital strategy, innovation and digital transformation as well as for the automation of business processes. The Technology department focusses on supporting the company while leveraging synergy. This is done by developing common services and technology assets.
Next to executing custom software-development, standard applications are integrated according to agile principles.
The mission of the architecture team is to guide the development of our product- and technology landscape towards a harmonized set of products and decompose the products into manageable services. To do this the architects collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, RTEs and teams in the SAFe release trains we have implemented, give guidance to the development teams and collaborate with the colleagues in the international architecture team on defining reference architecture. The architecture team exists of 11 people. You’ll report to the Lead Architect.
–Define solutions within the roadmap following the agreed architecture principles and guidelines
– Provide (technical) recommendations to stakeholders
– Align designs and solutions with the different stakeholders, teams and initiatives throughout the organization
– Analyze the technical condition and the functional use of components, platforms and applications in the light of business- and technology developments.
– Contribute in the creation and enforcement of principles, policies and guidelines for developing learning applications.
– Propose initiatives to create, upgrade or replace components and platforms.
– Develop the architecture documentation that describes a part of the architecture to be realized within a project.
– Review project deliverables on compliance to the project start architecture.
– Participate in projects to promote the implementation of the project start architecture in the design of the business application
– Participate in determining a long-term vision on the architecture of the learning platforms based on the business and IT strategy
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in e.g. Computer Science or Business Information Management
• At least five years of experience as solution architect in an Enterprise (web development) environment
• Driving force during the development of the solution architecture
• Team player with an agile architecture mindset
• Knowledge of TOGAF, ArchiMate and design patterns
• Knowledge of Java and Java frameworks is a benefit
• Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem
• Experience with (micro) services or modular development
• Experience in working in an international environment
• Mastering the English language
Michel Koning 085 – 06 534 64
Michel Koning 085 – 06 534 64