We are looking for a freelance Sr. DevOps engineer with experience and great skills in building top-notch pipe-lines with Azure, Kubernetes and other innovative tooling.
Location: remote during Corona / Amsterdam area
Startdate: november / december 2021
Duration: 6+ months (32-40 hrs/week)
– English speaking candidates welcome (living in The Netherlands though)
– CV in English + motivation fitting on the jobspecs
You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you are accountable for the current and future challenges.
You make sure that the continuous development and deployment environment will grow with the increasing demand of the team needs and the product complexity.
• You take full accountability for everything falling in your teams’ scope from test and build architecture over ways of working to a future plan.
• Your most important mission is to develop robust CI/CD pipelines to test, build, provision cloud infrastructure and deploy microservices in Microsoft Azure DevOps.
• Beyond helping your team being successful you show continual leadership by identifying opportunities and taking ownership for initiatives across the feature teams– both to have impact and as growth opportunities for yourself. You understand that a significant contribution outside your teams’ scope can help deliver the impact and demonstrate the leadership expected of you.
• You will have a high degree of freedom in our empowered team, but quality, timely delivery and continuous improvement are all part of the mix.
• Design and build high available, robust and scalable applications using modern technologies hosted in Microsoft Azure.
• Take end-to-end ownership from design to delivery and (monitoring) operations.
• Introduce new technologies that will help us to reach new heights and make your apps secure.
• Be part of on-call responsibility during out of office hours and make your apps resilient as you don’t like to be called out at night.
Skills / experience with:
• At least 8 years of overall experience in software development, system engineering or DevOps roles
• Experience/familiarity with Kubernetes, Terraform and Helm
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Pipelines) or Github
• Good knowledge of any scripting language (Python / Bash)
• Good knowledge of Java building tools (Maven / Gradle)
• Monitoring tools such as Grafana/Prometheus
• Interest in high load, highly available systems in the public cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP or Azure)
• Adoption of best practices during design, development, testing, and delivery phases in an Agile environment
• Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools and adoption
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to collaborate successfully with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Michel Koning 06-34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us your up-to-date CV (in English and word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!)+ indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 085 – 06 53 646 or 06 – 34657362.