For our end-user client we are looking for an experienced Freelance Elixir developer preferrably with knowledge of AWS Cloud.
Start: during oktober 2021
Duration: 6 months (+ extension possible)
Location: working remote during Corona (location Amsterdam)
#developer #elixir #functionalprogramming
The largest media brand in The Netherlands.
As a developer you will build innovative software solutions which support our millions of visitors every day in their entertainment and relaxation. Together with the team, you will build on the biggest short-form video, podcasts, puzzles, (live)quizzes and games platform of the Netherlands.Your effort services many large brands.
Thanks to the hyper dynamic environment and the broad scope of products, no day will look the same and getting bored is virtually impossible: One day you will work on improving our VMS, the next day you are working on personalised push notifications or building a gamification feature.
You would be joining a highly capable team which is end to end responsible for the platform: The entire team consists of both back end, web front end and mobile app developers.
Because you’re working in a huge landscape with advanced technologies, you will keep on learning every day.
You will build backend applications/features in the cloud while always striving for the best code quality and applying security measures.
Your main tasks are:
– “You build it, you run it”: designing, coding, testing, deploying, implementing new components and doing day-to-day operations of all our backend components.
– Identifying bottlenecks and improving the system to make it more robust, scalable and work fluently.
– Sharing knowledge with our other backend developers and together making sure our platform grows and moves in the right direction.
– You are well-versed in Elixir
– It is very useful if you have knowledge about AWS, Postgres, DynamoDB, RoR and Terraform or are eager to learn more about it
– You are passionate about software architecture
– You love interacting with a wide range of colleagues (architects, developers, product owners)
– You’re a strong communicator
– You believe in agile and you understand why it matters
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!)+ indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 085 – 06 53 646 or 06 – 34657362.