We are looking for a Freelance Senior Fullstack Developer with Front-end Focus and Coaching Skills.
Knock-Out Criteria / Absolute Must-Haves:
– Senior Front-end developing skills
– Excellent Coaching skills for junior team members
– Excellent Communication skills
– FTE: Fulltime
– Location: 4 days remote / 1 day (each Wednesday) on site in Den Bosch (possibly in the future max 2 days on site with the team)
– Team: 10 workers (PO and Scrum Master included, mix of Senior, medior and Junior developers
Start: 21 October 2021
Duration: 6 months (+ extension possible)
Location: working remote during Corona (1 day a week Den Bosch)
Our client is building learning platforms.
Leading junior and medior front-end developers technically and coaching where needed.
• Proven experience with medium / large Angular applications, with an integrated HTML
editor and NGRX store
• Excellent Angular skills and experienced in setting up complex reactive componentsand re-usable services
• Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt to translate requirements / EPIC stories into sustainable solutions
• Meet quality and assist in providing business value to customers
• Assist in minimalizing technical debt
• Effective at reusing code wherever necessary
• Experienced with Java backend work, MongoDB Tech OPs in the form of AWS,Kubernetes, bitbucket pipelines.
• Excellent Dutch and English verbal & written skills
• Exceeds expectations in an Agile environment
• Excellent team player
• Excellent Problem solving and Analytical skills
• Coaching skills to more junior teammembers
Compatibility Matrix Scale from 0-5:
Front-End must haves 0-5
Angular JS (2.6 and above) 4
Ngrx/Rxjs (5 and higher) 4
Cypress Tests 3
Froala/CDKeditor (nice to have) 3
Back End must haves 0-5
Java 8+ 4
MongoDB 3 and above) 4
Bitbucket (pipelines) 3
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!)+ indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 085 – 06 53 646 or 06 – 34657362.