We are looking for an experienced Freelance Front-end developer for a great and long term assignment.
Location: Remote working during Corona / Amsterdam
Period: 6-12 months
Project startdate: augustus / september 2021
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome
The biggest digital news brand in the Netherlands, with a monthly reach of more than seven million Dutch people. The impact you make is huge and contributes directly to the user experience.
The team consists of a product owner, several developers, a designer, tester and scrum master. In sprints of 2 to 3 weeks you work closely together on the optimization of our product. The various departments, including editorial, marketing, IT and the product team, each contribute an essential part to the total experience.
– In this role you and your team are responsible for the largest high-traffic website in NL.
– Working on further development of the front.
– You do refinements and search for new opportunities, tools and techniques to improve the product.
– You also continuously search for ways to improve the software development process.
Your main tasks exist of:
– The further development of the NU.nl website.
– Continuously looking for improvements together with the team.
– Collaborating with other teams.
– Gaining and sharing knowledge to improve yourself and the team.
– Demonstrable experience with Webpack, Node.js, Typescript, Vue, CSS Preprocessors, SSR, GraphQL and Docker.
– You are familiar with and write code according to the MDN Web Technology References (formerly Mozilla Developer Network).
– You always keep SEO, Accessibility, Responsive Design and browser compatibility in mind.
– You are able to perform a Site Performance Analysis and optimize Performance.
-You are able to translate business goals into solutions in an architecture.
– You work agile, test-driven, consistent and with an eye for detail.
– You are a team player with good communication skills.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!)+ indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 085 – 06 53 646 or 06 – 34657362.