We are looking for an experienced Freelance Product Owner for an interesting long term assignment.
Location: Remote working during Corona / Amsterdam
Period: 6-12 months
Project startdate: november 2021
Extra: English speaking candidates welcome
Insights & Analytics is a recently created sub-domain within the Data department, working across Inventory and Logistics Operations (ILO) and Order Fulfilment and Delivery (OFD) domains,which objective is to offer accessible, safe and reliable data and insights on the performance of Customer Fulfilment (CFF).
You are responsible for working collaboratively with other Product Owners and Managers to actively manage the digital product backlog:
• Responsible for prioritising, coordinating and managing the development of innovative digital products, while ensuring alignment with business goals and KPI benefits.
• Responsible for maximizing the business results and customer value resulting from the development and deployment of digital products by making trade-off decisions as needed.
• Support the Product Manager in developing the product roadmap.
• Ensure they have a good understanding of the product roadmap and vision as defined by the Product Manager to inform the creation and prioritization of the backlog.
• Actively manage the digital product backlog including clearly expressing product backlog items and prioritizing items based on business goals and optimization of work in the agile team.
• Involvement in sprint planning meetings to help provide clarity and elaborate features and user stories to help the team better understand the requirements and how success will be measured.
• Define and deliver acceptance criteria and the ‘Definition of Done’ working collaboratively with the rest of the team.
• Where needed work with customers to understand and qualify their needs and requirements, ensuring they are included and integrated into the product as needed.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Product teams, providing insight, context and additional information as needed to help understanding of what is required.
• Working collaboratively with other Product Owners & Managers across the Digital Product & Analytics team to refine the backlog and identify cross journey dependencies.
• Work cross-functional to ensure that the agile team has what is needs and remove blockers that prevent the agile team to maximize the delivery of digital products
Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills:
– 5 years plus as a Product owner in a software development and international and customer and/or Order full fillment and/or wholesales / production environment.
– Preferable PSPO 1 and/or 2 certified.
– Experience in managing data and analytics (software development) projects.
– Experience in logistics and delivery operations.
– Experience in large organisations projects and stakeholders management.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362