For our client in Amsterdam (Tweakers.net) we are looking for a skilled PHP developer with front-end skills.
Work location : Remote during corona / Amsterdam
Startdate : July 2021, flexibel depending on availability
Duration : 6 – 12 months
– Dutch and English speaking
-Remote working is possible, but it should be possible to meet in the Amsterdam office as well
With an average of 4M visitors and 100M page views the website of our client is the most visited IT website in the Netherlands. The site belongs to the top 20 most visited sites in the Netherlands and most tech savvy people will know about it when you ask them.
Senior PHP developer with strong front-end skills:
– You will be working with our internal development team on further development of this high-traffic website.
– You will be adding new functionality both from a backend and front-end perspective.
– Most of the work we do will result in functionality that is actually used by our end users.
– At least 5 years of experience with object oriented PHP programming
– Solid next gen JS skills: ES6 > (node.JS knowledge is a plus)
– Proper understanding of how to write unit tests for PHP(unit) and JS (Jest)
– Experience with Symfony, Laravel or other MVC frameworks
– Pride in making nice and clean user interfaces (a.k.a. you like making webpages look nice)
Nice to haves:
– Experience with TailWind CSS framework
– Experience with Jira and Confluence
– You are used to working in a team and are a true teamplayer / Agile Scrum teams
– Good social skills
– Fluent in Dutch or English
– Experience with working in scrum teams
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this interesting role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation + indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 06 – 34657362.