We are looking for 2 FTE Freelance C++ developers to work on the core product of our great client.
(1 medior and 1 senior level)
Location: Remote working during Corona / Eindhoven
Period: 6+ months (extension 6 months)
Project start date: End of April 2021
Extra: Dutch and English speaking candidates welcome
We build innovative systems that make the world drive. Our team works on diverse projects in an agile environment, integrating a variety of products and services into one tailor-made solution.
On our team, you’ll see your work come to life as it evolves from a first demo to being used in millions of cars on the road.
What you’ll do?
• Develop innovative navigation solutions for the next generation car lines, bringing together technologies to build customer specific systems.
• Work in close collaboration with OEMs and development teams on diverse domain and technical areas, spanning onboard and online navigation, online service delivery, and autonomous driving.
• Solve complex system integration puzzles, like performance optimizations and fine tuning.
• Develop, share, and enhance best practices for the full software development life cycle.
• Coach and support development of less senior engineers in the team.
What you’ll need?
• Strong C++11/14 skills obtained in multiple years of C++ programming experience.
• Experience with cross-platform development (Android, QNX, Linux) and operating system concepts.
• Working experience as part of a self-organizing team in an agile environment.
• Additional programming experience with Java, Kotlin and Python is considered as a big plus.
• Experience in automotive domain is a big plus.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362