We are looking for an experienced freelance Test automation engineer with extended knowledge to set up software automation testing.
Start: within 4 weeks
Location: Remote during Corona / Amsterdam in a later stage
Duration: 12 months
Extra: CV + motivation based on the job specs in English / English speaking candidates welcome
7 years experience / senior or expert level
The team exists of developers, Business analists and domain experts.
The task would be on automation testing, so not properly product software development. At least at the beginning.
What are you going to do?
– Work on building a infrastructure/platform of software automation (the team will be composed by you, another software Engineer and a couple of domain experts).
– Define an architecture to support software testing automation (Business domain: delivery and services).
– Define and execute a plan to convert existing manual activities into automation test suites.
– Explore and integrate new technologies for software automation testing (e.g., contract tests).
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
– led in autonomy complex engineering projects
– strong skills in architecting test automation solutions
– experience in automation testing (e.g., Selenium/webdriver)
– experience in JVM and or Python
– preferred experience in contract testing
Three most important things
– architectural skills for testing platforms and how to automate them.
– Knowledge of automation tooling like Selenium.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362