We are looking for an experienced freelance Java back-end developer with AWS experience.
Start: within 4 weeks
Location: Remote during corona
Duration: 6+ months
Extra: CV + motivation based on the job specs
As a Java Developer at our client you will be joining a team of more than 500 IT colleagues. Each and every one of them is driven by the passion for the products and they find teamwork, taking initiative and having an agile mindset to be important.
You will be working in a cross-functional Scrum team, a.k.a. a ‘Squad’ within the Advertising Area.
The mission of the Advertising Area is: Create and facilitate a flawless, user-friendly, automated, cost-efficient and future proof lead-to-cash advertising process for the Netherlands and Belgium.
– Your focus is primarily on back-end Java software development in a serverless architecture within AWS.
– You know all there is to know about your domain. AWS has no secrets from you.
– You love learning new things and that you keep a close eye on technological evolutions.
– You are responsible for the design, low-level architecture, build, QA testing and delivery of software.
We live by the baseline: ‘you build it, you run it’.
– Java11, Maven, Spring, JPA, Databases, REST, Git, experience with AWS
– TypeScript, Vue.js, Node.js, Python, CI/CD (Jenkins) and Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation).
– An AWS certification is also nice to have.
And further more:
– Agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies.
– Curious and open-minded.
– Critical and passionate about development and always focused on quality.
– Clean code, SOLID, DRY, KISS principles are second nature.
– Team oriented – going for victory together.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362