We are looking for an experienced freelance Scala devloper with AWS experience.
Start: within 4 weeks
Location: Remote during corona
Duration: 6+ months
Extra: CV + motivation based on the job specs
As a Scala Developer you will work on building the next generation marketplace platform.
The size and scale is substantial, averaging 2 million unique users a month.
As backend Scala engineer you will work on building the next generation marketplace platform. As part of one of the multidisciplinary teams you will be working on improving our matching strategy or you will be working on enhancing commerce management capabilities to add value to a multitude of companies.
You will contribute to a modern distributed microservices system architecture, building services for high volume traffic and working with lots of data.
Our software is built iteratively and based on empiricism. That’s why we expect you to be continuously searching for the most efficient way of building software to prove ideas, and know how to harden these successful outcomes into a performant architecture that is scalable.
– Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services that serve millions of users in a DevOps manner.
– As a team member you will build and create the innovation required to remain at the top of the branch.
– You will be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
– Be proactive in learning and preparation.
– Be a leader of the development community affecting and driving our architecture across the company.
– Several years of experience in OOP/FP (Java/Scala) to demonstrate your level of maturity.
– Experience with Event Sourcing or CQRS.
– Comfortable working with AWS or other cloud environments.
– You have applied knowledge of software engineering, as well as coding best practices that minimize tech and architecture debt.
– You have experience to translate business needs and problems into software solutions.
– You are up to date with industry standards and developments.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362