We are looking for an experienced Freelance Teammanager BI / Data Analytics.
Location: Remote working during Corona / Noord-Brabant
Period: 12+ months
Project start date: medio march 2021
Extra: CV and motivation in English
As a Learning Analytics Manager you are responsible for developing the corporate vision in the analytics domain.
You drive how we continuously improve our online learning methods with analytics and customer engagement.
You collect and harmonize the requirements for analytics and business intelligence which are shared across the different opco’s.
In addition, you will advise in the rollout of the related tools and processes in cooperation with the architects.
You will further develop the Learning Analytics Strategy and drive the implementation.
Also, you are the central pivot of our innovative data related projects and lead the international Learning Analytics Data team.
– Drive thought leadership on how Learning Analytics can drive most value for the SL.
– Further develop the Learning Analytics strategy and align with all key stakeholders across SL
– Product manager for the data and analytics services collecting and harmonizing requirements
– Ensure realization of analytics product concepts improvements.
– Define, prioritize and maintain the Analytics product roadmap and product backlog
– Support the business analysts at the operating companies with knowledge and expertise
– Support the definition of new customer Analytics products
– Govern the data dictionary and the data architecture for data and analytics
– Lead the opco’s in using available data platform and tools to its maximum potential and in line with local and group priorities
– Manage team of data engineers and guide them in developing an optimal way of working and the best use of technology for analytics while reducing costs
– Coach data scientists in developing state of the art analytical solutions
The Learning Analytics Manager requires strategic and tactical problem solving skills across countries and levels of the organization. Finding ways to improve our methods, customer engagement and operations through using data as an asset.
– Build analytics capability within the own organization (from external to internal)
– Improve data literacy to show the value of analytics
– Align and prioritize demand from both OpCo and SL, balancing operational requirements versus innovation capacity
Own budget up to 1-2 million
Direct/indirect reports in organization 6. (operating model still under development)
Influence and impact:
Drive product innovation, operational efficiency and commercial effectiveness through building a strong analytical capability (strategy, people, process, data and technology)
Experience with the above mentioned Responsibilities and especially the first 3 domains (mentioned below) have to be covered.
Strategy & prioritization:
• Gather user requirements for commercial and product domain
• Define, prioritize and maintain the Analytics product roadmap and product backlog
• Scrum master for central analytics team
• Define long term analytics strategy and roadmap
• Align analytics work with privacy officers
Commercial / Support analytics:
• Help define use cases within OpCos
• Provide PowerBI training of business users and analysts within the business
• Provide technical training and help build way of working for OpCos
• Support OpCo analytic teams in driving the analytics agenda (define strategy, operating model)
• Lead migration of legacy platforms for OpCo to central analytics platform
• Create solution design for analytical use cases (e.g. automate market share analysis)
• Lead data engineers in defining optimal way of working
• Define analytics architecture in collaboration with data engineers
• Maintain premium account PowerBI
• Govern the data dictionary and the data architecture for data and analytics Product domain
• Sparring partner for CFAs in defining analytics need (build data literacy)
• Coach data scientists on translation of business problem to analytics problem
• Review modelling approach and code
Nice to have:
• Being able to help build dashboards / setup visualization standards
• Build data pipelines
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362